Our work environment includes:
- Modern restaurant setting
- On-the-job training
- Fun, inclusive, respectful, and collaborative environment
The Restaurant Store Manager is the operational leader of a given store within the company. The focus of this role is to drive sales, promote positive company culture, recruit, support your team, control expenses, and maximize profitability.
- Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation.
- Deliver superior guest service and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales.
- Meet sales goals by training, upselling, and increasing return guest traffic.
- Participate at local food events when needed.
- Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Coach and lead team members.
- Recruit, hire, and train new team members.
- Training and evaluate team member performance.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements, and maintain inventory.
- Manage and order all store inventory.
- Control costs and minimize waste through constant evaluation and training.
- Nurture a positive working environment by promoting company culture.
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions with team members.
- Cover all shifts if call-ins occur using company protocol.
- 3 years of experience as a Restaurant General Manager or similar role.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- 3 years of experience customer service management.
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge.
- Computer literacy.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software and point of sale software.
- Good financial management skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Experience building and supporting teams.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Culinary school/restaurant diploma or BS degree in Business Administration desirable, but not required
- Must be 21 and have or able to obtain ABLE alcohol server license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NASHBIRD is a family-owned and operated Hot Chicken Restaurant and Bar started by the Dunham family right here in Oklahoma City in 2017.
We believe that our success is 100% the result of our team!
Our culture is simple and straightforward. Treat everyone with dignity and respect and give them the tools they need to be successful in their jobs and we will all be successful!
We like to work hard, play hard, have fun, and make money! We’re looking for people with positive attitudes, integrity, and reliability!
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of our team! Hot Dang!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Team member shift discount of 50% off
Team member non-shift discount of 30% off